Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Pretty Pets

You may have your kitties, puppies, hamsters, or pets of other species, but for me, only one pet will do....



Well...two...



I pet and stroke them, and say, "so soft!" I coo at them, "Ooh, aren't you so pretty? Now what am I going to do with you?" And I smile and hold them. I just love my pets!

The first one, affectionately known as Fabric A, is going to feature in a large medallion-style quilt. I'm trying to decide on a theme for the Fabric A quilt. Tell me please, what does Fabric A make you think of?

I only have a fat quarter of the pink fabric, aka Fabric B, which may not look like much in this picture, but it is just so luminous and beautiful in real life, that I had to have a bit of it. No idea what I'll use this for. It just makes my stash look pretty. :)

Here's an extra picture for scale...


(That's a highlighter btw.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home