Sunday, March 19, 2006

Finished Top, YAY!



Hurray, I finally finished the top of my Spring Break quilt. I had some trouble with the borders, but that was because I kept cutting the triangles to the wrong size--once a size too big, and once a size too small!

Now it's done. I just need to get it to mom and have her quilt it for me. Overall, I'm happy with it. The purple worked better in the borders than I expected. I was worried at one point that this was going to look like something out of Rainbow Brite land, but it's not too bad. I like bright colors after all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

This is NOT too bright--just wonderfully cheery. The purple makes a great border, and I think tones down the brightness. Great quilt.

1:33 PM  
Blogger LNLisa said...

Thanks Kay! I'm glad that you like it!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

It's breathtaking! Absolutely beautiful.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

this is really beautiful. i love the colors, and the pattern. :)

hope you don't mind, i came across your blog while i was surfing.

8:59 PM  
Blogger LNLisa said...

Thank you for the lovely comments. :)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home