Tuesday, May 30, 2006

UFO: Hawaiian Print Scrappy Quilt

A friend asked me to post pictures of this project:



I only have these nine blocks completed, but I have plenty of fabric to make more. These fabrics were discontinued samples that a salesman gave to me. If there are any other salesmen/women trying to get rid of their discontinued samples, I'd be happy to volunteer for that arduous task! ;)



Each block will be nine inches finished. I picked that size for really technical reasons...I have a nine 1/2 inch square ruler.



I actually use muslin to back these blocks. The idea of having two layers of fabric over the entire block except for the center irritated me, so I added this strip of sky.



I really like the diamonds. By the way, this is probably the easiest quilt ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home